Friday, July 31, 2009

Reserved



In the New Year yesterday I celebrate with my friend's house in one of my relatives. At the time I come I hear the music from a laptop one of my friend, at first I did not notice my friend's laptop, I hear sound reflection Trance music because at that time nearly midnight and we were there waiting to turn the new year. And then I approached my friend's laptop, and I try to search for songs to add to the list in playlist. when I was in front of my friend's laptop , I was not familiar with the software used in the laptop to play the music, not winamp or windows media player but AIMP2. I ask my friend why u use AIMP2? he said AIMP is a freeware software and AIMP2 do not eat a lot of memory. after a few days I gathered with my friends, I try to find out more about AIMP2 in internet and i useg search engine google to find information about AIMP2. After I find the website AIMP2 I try to download the software and then I install on my computer. I try to play a song using the software AIMP2, and then I listen song from AIMP2. I think I started to like with AIMP2

Why do I like AIMP2, I give you some reason :
1.freeware software
2.AIMP2 does not take much memory
3.there are some plug ins and visualization in AIMP2 and if you would like to find another plug in you can check on the website AIMP2


If you also want to try AIMP2, you can download the software here http://www.aimp.ru.

when you see the first AIMP2 website, the website use the russian language. but you can change it to English languange, there is the option to change to the English language.

On the website you can download the plug ins, skin, and skin editor. Do not forget there is a forum about AIMP2, you may be able to give advice or to report bugs or maybe u share your own result edit skin AIMP2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment