Friday, July 31, 2009

Reserved

This time I will share freeware for optimize mozilla firefox, I use mozilla firefox to surf in the virtual world. If you want to download mozilla firefox you can download in here :

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-3.0.10&os=win&lang=en-US



freeware that I mean is Firefox Ultimate Optimizer version 1.1. the most recent version is version 1.1. although this can be spelled freeware old version 1.1 was issued since the year 2007, what can still use the mozilla firefox 3.10.

function of this freeware is to reduce memory usage on the mozilla browser, I use mozilla happy because I can open a tab and there are many add-ons you support mozilla browser performance. The more tabs you open, and the more I bnyk add ons do I install the mozilla browser so that I will eat a lot of memory and of course it will make my pc more slowly. Therefore, I use Firefox Ultimate Optimizer freeware is to reduce the use of memory.

look at picture on the image below, before i use Firefox Optimizer v1.1.



And This After i use Firefox Optimizer v1.1.



you can look Firefox Optimizer v1.1 reduce firefox memory usage.

If you want download Firefox Ultimate Optimizer version 1.1, you can download in here

http://firefox-ultimate-optimizer.en.softonic.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment